Monday, October 26, 2015

Costume Time

I needed a costume yesterday for an event and pulled this together with a couple of buys from 60 Linden Weekends and things I found in my inventory. I think it may be my staple this week for Halloween:)


 My so loved Curio Skin. (yes a die-hard) with added freckles, eye shadow, eye liner and lip gloss.


This year I'm going for the dark goddess look. The corset and skirt is by Lokii Violet at Arcadia. (tinted) (60L Weekend find). The boots - Adrianna by Pure Poison.


Crown of the Tuatha-De by Juno Mantel, I think a gift from SLB 2015. (tinted)



Photographed at: Apple Fall
Hair: from LeLutka - Dakota
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Autora - former freebie
Lip Gloss: Pink Acid
Eyeliner: Blacklace Beauty
Freckles: L.Fauna
Lashes: Maitreya
Hands: Slink
Jewelry: me


No comments:

Post a Comment