Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LOTD Summer Shopping Finds - Collabor88 and The Arcade


Summer time and the livin' is easy..... or so it goes. I love messy up-dos, and this one from Exile - Full of Grace at Collabor88 is really quite nice. 




 Perfect for the beach and relaxed times outdoors. I'm finally off for a couple months of summer break, treating myself to SL shopping and building around my sim:) happy days!




Below are the astonishingly, beautifully detailed shoes from Ingenue at The Arcade Gotchas. I was lucky and got the cherry gingham on the 1st try!



credits:
hair: Exile - @Collabor88
shoes: Ingenue - The Carmen Wedgies  - @The Arcade
eyes: Poetic Colors - Aurora - current freebie
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica5 (past Collabor88)
hands and feet: Slink
ruffly bikini: from Paper Doll - a hunt prize?, I believe from several seasons ago


No comments:

Post a Comment