Saturday, February 28, 2015

LOTD Saturday Bargain Shopping

I went to The Wash Cart Sale this morning, there's always good bargains there.

I love mesh products that include color change HUDS. These shoes from *PD* Precious Designs are great and I'm in a mood to get out of boots and enjoy the warmer weather. HUD has 6 subtle colors.


I always look forward to 60 Linden Weekends. This double tank top in "Sea" green has a HUD to change the under layer shirt for 25 different colors/textures. It's from Wicked.



Also, from the WASH is this inner tube with a menu for 18 male and 18 female poses. Made by X-clusive designs. This one is all rated "G":) At the Wash, it's only $10L. I think I'll go back and get another for my pool.



Other items from inventory:
Skin - Curio
Hair -[e] Jana [elikatera]
eye makeup - .:Glamorize:. forever night
jeans - [[>Cake!<]] skinny jeans
Slink hands and feet

No comments:

Post a Comment