Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SL11B and This Point in Time

I know it's been more than 6 months since I have posted. I needed that break. Here are a couple selfies I am submitting to the SL11B pages.

Yes, I'm dancing and enjoying myself :) participating and enjoying connecting with old friends.




I got a ladybug face painting amongst hundreds of freebies and amazing eye candy of builds to have forever in my head.




I've not been disenchanted with SL, just wary of relationships and drama I don't have in RL and don't care to deal with. Yesterday we heard the news that LL is building another platform. I love my sim, and everything I have built, but I know all in SL and RL is temporal, ephemeral . As Buddha has taught, attachment is a trap, even to these pixels of which I have imagined and given birth to..., and refined..., and re-imagined ..., and ...............   breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment