Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm Not Here



Spring in my mountain meadow, time to enjoy the flowers, birds, and other sounds of nature. Yesterday, I did some old-fashioned sim hopping. While looking for a place to listen to music, I stumbled upon Ionic; not only do they have cool Indy music to shop by, they have cool Indy merchandise;) I just had to pick up this mesh T-Shirt from one of my favorite bands, Radiohead.




I must caution you when you look at the credits to other things I am wearing, because I mod whatever I can. I am a fan of mesh hair because it stays, and doesn't jab your body like a knife when dancing or moving around, but it lacks movement itself. Some designer have flexi pieces that you can add on. This hair is from Truth, with flexi  pieces from other Truth hair that I modded in from a copy version. And look! it flounces around while I'm in my swing.


mesh indy t-shirt - Ionic-  Radiohead
mesh jeans - Cake - skinny jeans faded cuffed
hair: Truth - Brianna with roots (additional modded flexi pieces from other Truth hair)
skin: Curio - Gala Skins - Sundust dark, Summer Lake frex (still absolutely my favorite skin) additional freckles and eyebrow shape from Glam Affair - Amberly, lip gloss from Pink Acid - Diva - beige.
belt - CoCo - Wrap Skinny Belt - retextured to grey leather and steel studs
shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shiki - in nude with lots of platform textures to choose
eye lashes - old group gift from Maitreya
swing - Janine Swing from  Cheeky Pea which has a texture change throw



Mountain Meadow at Leo's Lair - Hedonistic Tendencies

No comments:

Post a Comment