Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Day in a Mountain Meadow

It's the Sound of Sunshine Coming Down



I was taking some pics of my mountain meadow and my new hair from Exile when Michael Fanti's "The Sound of Sunshine" comes on the stream. It really adds to the feeling of spring, I wish I could get out in the sunshine, but just had a procedure done to my knee and have to be idle a few days.. what a way to spend spring break :(        I prefer the word idyllic. 

 I'm really loving this hair, I often wear my RL hair like this, ............... maybe a little less poof. Yesterday, I took all the snow off the meadow, I had been receding it over a few weeks, and spent several hours putting grasses and flowers in. The deer seem pleased with the change, too. Also Bunny reappeared, I guess he was hopping around under the snow all this time, or perhaps down a rabbit hole.


yeah, a little less poof...



credits:
Hair - Exile - Rivers Run, Hollywood

Tank and Sweater - Sassy! - cropped sweater and sheer tank from past WTC! hunt

pants - Alexohol - school pants, also a past hunt (I think)

belt - CoCo - skinny wrap - color modded to charcoal

flip flops - Maitreya Gold - eclipse

jewelery - me - at the Market Place


No comments:

Post a Comment