Friday, October 21, 2011

Fifty Linden Friday!!! Feeling Fall

I have the day off, and decided to post a little shopping I did during my morning coffee. We finally have some crisp fallish weather, so decided to get further into the mood.


This "string dress" in green is from This is Fawn. The whole store is closing, and all items are 50L in case you missed any of the great items at the store.


This beautiful hair is from fri. called Apple II and all colors are available for 50L. I'm wearing Copper, because it is so fall. I love the way it's pinned back a bit and the hair frames the face :)

Socks - Concrete Flowers (old freebie - I don't know if still available)
Clogs - KoKo -  Cork and Denim (freebie, modded with suede fabric)
Belt - CoCo - (not free - but one of my absolute favorites - modded with suede fabric)
Skin - Curio - Sundust - Frex - Fall Ebb II dark (not free)
Jewelry, by me, Burn2011 disk necklace, free, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment