Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Strawberry's Google Meme

I've been very busy in RL and in SL with two builds for the the Burn2 coming October 19th. But was curious what Google said about me. So here are my findings in response to Strawberry's post.


  1. Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. about 1840
  2. What is the first link that comes up? my Youtube account
  3. Which link were you surprised to see? Houz???? Quora??? They were on the 1st page. I am clueless why. A few pages later, I saw a SL group I used to participate in...and it has all the group meeting chat logs in public! THAT WAS a surprise.
  4. Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. 1st - my Google profile pix, 2nd - from a friend's Flicker photo stream, 3rd - my SL profile pix, 4th - another friend's Flicker photo stream, and 5th - MOST surprising because I have never seen any fashion bloggers do a post to include my jewelry I have on the market place:))
  5. Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. No results found for “Leondra Larsson”

Yes, I have dragged flat Rodvick into one of my builds for the Burn2!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I am sure Flat Rodvick is totally loving being there! Thanks for participating. <3

    ReplyDelete