Saturday, August 27, 2016

LOTD - From Uber: Dela Hair - Fiona and Foxes - Kylie Dress

Many wonderful things at Uber, this is what I came back with from a shopping trip yesterday. I'm always looking for great club and dance wear, and this sexy number from Foxes is awesome! This is "navy" although it skews indigo in my viewer. LUV it!!! This is my 3rd recent purchase of Dela hair, I love the shine on the materials version, and Dela also seems to have styles that do not greatly increase my avatar complexity rating. Even with all this intricate jewelry my number is 57K. (w/o jewelry 24K)




other credits:

body - Maitreya - Lara
shoes - from inventory - fri. Harper Clogs (tinted)
skin appliers - Curio - Cherry (my head)
tattoo - White Widow
jewelry - me









No comments:

Post a Comment