Saturday, May 21, 2016

Gimme Shelter


Things are getting busy for the SL13B Celebration next month. We are getting performers scheduled and our stage crews on board. Others are working on the major builds and stages. Soon the other builders will come in with their individual plots of wonderfulness. It is the most awesome event in Second Life, where hundreds of volunteers come together to celebrate us, no selling, just gifting each other with our love of this virtual world and our creativity. It's a Shared Adventure:)

I've been shopping around this week while working on line, and have several new things I am loving. (I am a resident, not ever a blogger for brands. I like to show off the wonderful things I have bought.)







These shoes just may become my favorite for awhile.



And what is this? I can't tell you right now, but the necklace will be able to be hunted down beginning June 19.


I still have this bit of earworm music in my head from this morning. Thus the title of this post.




I love this website, Open Culture. subscribe in your reader or social media, great stuff.


Credits:

Hair: DeLa @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes: Fri, @ Shiny Shabby
Skirt: Katie Skirt - Just Because *JB*
cross bra w/color HUD: Hilly Haalan
tattoo: White Widow at Essences
Body: Lara Maitreya
Skin: Curio - system face and applier for body
face/shape : my own
jewelry: my own

War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
I tell you love, sister, it's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
Kiss away, kiss away






No comments:

Post a Comment